Icelandic Sea Cucumber (Cucumaria Frondosa) - is not only healthy, but also a highly valued quality product to those loving seafood and healthy lifestyle.
PRODUCTION AREA: Iceland – an island country, which is located far from the industry with its waste, in cold crystal blue waters of the northern seas. Thanks to this the Icelandic seafood are so pure, useful and highly valued.
ORIGIN: Wild and fresh, Sea Cucumbers are never farmed; they are caught in pure unpolluted Icelandic seas and shipped straight to the processing plant within 14 – 18 hours to maintain the highest level of freshness. Sea Cucumbers from cold north arctic water grow much slower than Sea Cucumbers from East Asia. Slower growth gives Iceland Sea Cucumber relatively higher content of healthy minerals and vitamins.
- Sea Cucumbers are in the group of seafood that contains as high EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) as in fish oil. It has 18 types of Amino acids, of which 8 are vital and cannot be generated by the human body.
- The Sea Cucumber is also high in protein, has zero cholesterol and is rich in Omegas, vitamins and minerals. Here are some of the basic vitamin/mineral elements: Ca (Calcium), P (Phosphorus), Fe (Iron), I (Iodine), Zn (Zinc), Mn (Manganese), and multiple vitamin B such as B2, B6, B3. Biologically active substance: Sea Cucumber Saponin, Chondroitin Sulfate, Acidic Mucopolysaccharide, Glutathione, Nicotinic Acid, Taurine.
- Health benefit effects of Sea Cucumbers have been validated through scientific research and have shown medicinal value such as wound healing, neuroprotective, antitumor, anticoagulant, antimicrobial, and antioxidant.
- Scientists suppose that Sea Cucumber extracts are beneficial for human health in different ways and can help reduce the growth of cancer cells.
- Chinese people consider it to be one of the great precious traditional delicacies of the sea. The Sea Cucumber existed in Chinese dishes from 250 AD.
|Per unit:||256*173*72 mm|
|Net WT:||500 g|
|Carton size:||263*180*144 mm|