Codfish maw is the dried swim air-bladders of Cod fish (Gadus Morhua). Our product is untreated, free of coloring, free of bleaching, chemical-free.
- Codfish maw is a good source of collagen, proteins, and nutrients. Collagen is the main protein in skin, tendons, cartilage, bone and connective tissue. Collagen provides a wide variety of skin benefits, such as helping to invigorate blood circulation, improve your skin tone, and tissue health.
- Codfish maw does not contain cholesterol and therefore it is a very valuable health enhancing ingredient suitable for long time consumption.
- It's a tonic for those recovering from illnesses too. Codfish maw is good for coughs, asthma and lung problems. Codfish maw is also given to mothers recovering from recent child birth to revitalize their energy.
- Codfish maw is suitable for consumption by any age group of either gender and is a kind of therapeutic food.
- Chinese people consider it to be one of the great precious traditional delicacies of the sea due to its high nutritional content. The fish maw existed in Chinese dishes since 206 BC.
|Per unit:||256*173*72 mm|
|Net WT:||250 g|
|Carton size:||263*180*144 mm|