Canned Icelandic Cod livers are high-end products due to their freshness, delicious gourmet flavor, and low levels of contaminants, as they are all sourced from the clear, northern waters of the Atlantic Ocean.
This is a natural product that does not contain preservatives and flavorings.
Ingredients: Cod liver (Gadus morhua) in its own juice (99%), salt. During the sterilization process, the liver secretes its own natural fish oil. The amount of fish oil in each can may vary according to a number of factors: the fat content of the fish, the fishing season, the gender of the fish, and others.
- Made from Cod wild-caught near Iceland.
- Fresh raw materials (without intermediate freezing) - the proof of which is the light color and delicate texture of the liver.
- Canned food is produced no more than 48 hours after catching.
- Due to its unique qualities, the product has a long shelf life without the addition of preservatives.
- Salt is the only additive to canned cod liver.
- Cod liver is rich in Omega-3 fatty acids, vitamins A and D.
|Per unit:||102*102*33 mm|
|Net WT:||202 g|
|Carton size:||375*108*108 mm|